Jeeva Upcoming Films

Nayantara is likely to sign Jeeva's upcoming film Vandhaan Vendraan

Jeeva while speaking to the media said,” I am currently acting in Singam Puli, Ko, Roudram and Vandhan Vendran. Ko is being released on Deepavali day. Karthika who is the daughter of the yester year popular heroine Radha is pairing with me in this film.


During the shooting of this film in Norway recently we were trapped on the top of mountain where there was heavy snow fall. It was really tough thing to survive at this point. A dance sequence was shot in a dangerous valley.


I was feeling very giddy. Luckily I escaped. Roudram is a serious film. My character in this film will be similar to the role in which Kamal did in Sathya. I want to remake the film Pudhu Vasantham produced by Super Good Films. Arya will also readily act in this film if I call.
singam-puli+_17_.jpg (680×452)
Shankar called and offered me a role in the Tamil remake of the hit Hindi film Three Idiots. I am very much interested to act in it. Actors do not require titles. Recently in Madurai I was given the title Ilaya Kalai Arasan. But I don’t use it. My original name is enough.”


TAGS:Jeeva Upcoming Films | Upcoming Film OF Jeeva | Upcoming Films OF Jeeva | Jeeva Next Film | Jeeva Upcoming Movie | Jeeva Upcoming Movies | Upcoming Movie Of Jeeva | Upcoming Movies Of Jeeva | Jeeva Latest movie | Jeeva Latest Movies | Jeeva Upcoming Films | Upcoming Film OF Jeeva | Upcoming Films OF Jeeva | Jeeva Next Film | Jeeva Upcoming Movie | Jeeva Upcoming Movies | Upcoming Movie Of Jeeva | Upcoming Movies Of Jeeva 

***************************************************************
 
insurance | mesothelioma | equity | loan rates | home loan | life | health | forex | web design | reseller hosting | seo | domain name registration | register | affiliate programs | refinance | Adsense | earn money | internet money | car | auto loan | yahoo | yahoo domains | forex training | broker | stock market | finance | Forex | Forex Training | Forex Broker | Forex Indicators | Forex Trading | Free Forex|forex | Forex Brokers | Forex News | Forex Tutorial | Forex Indicators | Forex Brokers Review | forex trading | forex training
****************************************************************
...............................................................................................................
I Am Doing Google Adsense.I am Running Web Deign Company Past Two Years.Do u Want Google Adsense Account | Google Adsense Training |Website Design And Web Design Training |
web site;www.vmsinfotech.in
Email;vmsinfotech.in@gmail.com
Call:            +919566813102      
................................................................................................................